Is an individual institution based on the management of Mr. Adel Mohammed Hamouda, born 1945 Shweikeh village where he was the starting point from Palestine to the State of Kuwait in 1961 and began his work in the analysis of cars and freight cars.
1983 Return to Jordan and the establishment of new and used car parts shops and his older brother. The company was specialized in cutting German cars Mercedes Bmw and Opel.
Adel Humodah was founded in 2009 and is owned by Mr. Adel Humodah. It is managed by the owner and his sons. The staff consisted of 4 employees and 1 car.
It was the beginning of the change as the company began focusing on direct import from the country of origin and selling directly to the customer.